E. Lynn Hoffman has devoted her life to providing advocacy for people dealing with pain, suffering and loss. A fearless advocate for her clients, she has spent her entire 30 year career working with people and the families of those who have suffered injuries or death due to the negligence of others. Lynn has successfully tried to verdict or settled cases and achieved verdicts and settlements exceeding $70,000,000 for her clients, including:
- $1,957,340.00 guaranteed benefits with lifetime benefits over $2,500,000.00 for professional soccer player injured in car crash;
- $1,423,517.00 guaranteed benefits with $2,363,500.00 in lifetime benefits for 2 year old attacked by dog at daycare home;
- $1,000,000.00 for victim run over by bus;
- $475,067.00 guaranteed lifetime benefits for victim of eye injury struck by a golf club at charity golf event;
- $1,350,000.00 in death case for failure to diagnose colon cancer;
- $1,414,000.00 for minors sexually assaulted at a daycare center;
- Recovery for vulnerable adult sexually assaulted at center for disabled;
- $350,000.00 for ankle fracture in a contested red light auto crash;
- $280,000.00 for ankle fracture when pedestrian struck by minor operating a bicycle; and
- $350,000.00 for eye injury of minor passenger in single car crash.
Whether it’s standing up to those who harm children, cause accidents or those simply unwilling to take responsibility for the damage they’ve caused, Lynn strongly believes that her proven experience and integrity are what make her successful for her clients. Over her career Lynn has been fortunate enough to handle more than 100 jury trials for plaintiffs and defendants. Her courtroom experience has covered a wide variety of cases, from catastrophic motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, products liability, wrongful death, professional liability lawsuits, contract disputes, and sexual abuse cases. Her legal background, along with a commitment to courtroom excellence and a deep dedication to her clients and their families, has allowed Lynn to make an important difference in the lives of the clients she represents. Proud of the work she had done standing by the side of those who need her help to receive justice, Lynn also takes great pride in her family. Married to her husband for more than 30 years and mother to two now-grown daughters, she considers her roles as a mother, wife and daughter among her greatest achievements. Lynn focuses her legal practice in the areas of Complex Civil Litigation, Family Law, Personal Injury, Automobile Accidents and Injuries, and Medical Malpractice. Lynn graduated from the University of Maryland, with a B.A. degree in 1977 and received her Juris Doctorate degree from the University of Maryland School of Law in 1981. She was admitted to practice law in Maryland in 1982 and admitted to the U.S. District Court, District of Maryland in 1984. She is a member of the Maryland Trial Lawyers Association.
Admitted: 1982, Maryland; 1984, U.S. District Court, District of Maryland
Law School: University of Maryland, J.D., 1981
College: University of Maryland, B.A., 1977
Member: Maryland Trial Lawyers Association.